Wine coolers (aka wine refrigerators) are designed to maintain ideal storage and serving temperatures for wine. Generally, wine coolers do not include humidity control and therefore they are not designed for long-term storage and aging of fine wine.
Popular wine cooler features include:
- Dual zones for red and white wine service
- Front venting for built-in or standalone installations
- Rolling (not sliding) shelves with spacing for large-format bottles
- Low vibration and silent operation
- Tinted glass to block light and UV rays
- Door lock and key.