Frequently Asked Questions
Catalogs and Mailing List
To receive our latest catalog, fill in the Catalog Request Form. We will ship the catalog right away and add you to our future mailing list.
To take yourself off our catalog mailing list, fill in the Remove From Catalog Form. Because our catalogs are mailed in cycles, you may still receive 1-2 additional catalogs after submitting the form.
Items and Availability
The availability and lead time for each item is shown on the item detail page. For all items on our site, we display their availability with the following statuses:
- In Stock - These items are in stock at one of our California facilities, and are available for immediate delivery.
- Low Inventory - These items are in stock at one of our California facilities, however, we have low quantities of these items.
- Made to Order - These items are shipped directly from the manufacturers, which are located across the country. These items typically require longer lead times and generally cannot be expedited nor gift-wrapped.
- On Backorder - These items are sold out. When an item is on backorder, we will display the expected in-stock date, and if a backorder item is purchased, we will ship the order when all items are in stock. The expected in-stock date reflects our best guess and/or guidance from the supplier. As the in-stock date changes, we will provide updates to you, but we do not control the timing until we have the stock in hand.
To find specifications and resources about a product, visit the product item detail page and look for the tab "Specs & Resources."
This will show important details like size, capacity, material, schematics, power/rating and warranty information.
On an item page, click the checkbox "Gift Wrap & Message". A text area should appear. Type your message inside the box, including a from name, then click "Add to Cart."
If an item is already in your shopping cart, and you would like to add a gift wrap option, click "Gift Options." It will open a window where you can add a message.
Most in-stock products ship within 2-3 days. Each item lists the estimated lead-time under the item Availability on the item detail page. Once shipped, the transit times will range as follows:
- Wine Stemware, Accessories and Gifts: Transit times via FedEx Ground will depend on the ship-to address. Expedited shipping methods also are available for most items, with guaranteed transit times ranging from 1 to 3 business days. Please note that Saturday Delivery is not included with expedited orders unless the order is placed by phone and specifically requested.
- Wine Racks: Transit times generally range from 7 to 10 days.
- Wine Cabinets: Transit times generally range from 3-4 weeks.
- Wine Cooling Units: Transit times generally range from 1-2 weeks.
- Wine Coolers: Transit times generally range from 1-2 weeks.
- Furniture: Transit times generally range from 2-3 weeks.
To quickly view a shipping estimate, add the products that you are interested in to your shopping cart, then click "Estimate Tax & Shipping" on the cart page. Enter your zip code to view available shipping methods and cost.
Most personalized orders will be completed in 1-2 weeks. Specific timing will be listed on the item page under "Availablity". Large custom orders (over 100) may take additional time.
Small Quantity Orders do not require a setup fee. Large Quantity Orders with new artwork require a setup fee of $85, to be billed and collected once the artwork is approved.
Most personalized orders will arrive by December 24 when ordered before December 6. Starting in October, item pages will list specific Christmas cutoff times.
Once customization has begun, sales of custom items are final and nonrefundable.
Depending on the item, we use screen imprinting, die imprinting and laser etching for personalization. Most items are personalized in house, and some are personalized by our partners.
Order and Payment
If an item is on backorder, you can still order it, and we'll ship the item when it becomes available.
It depends on the shipping cost and the size of the order. We'll try to ship the in-stock items immediately, but if the shipping cost of separating the shipments is too high, we'll wait to ship all the items when everything becomes available.
Simply add any products that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout by clicking the red shopping cart in the top corner of this website.
During the checkout process, you will be able to complete your purchase using any major credit card or PayPal.
Wholesale customers may have additional payment options. To learn more, submit our Wholesale Program Inquiry Form.
IWA is a fully secure website, using a Premium SSL EV which validates domain ownership and trust at the highest level of organization authentication.
If you prefer to place your order by phone with one of our agents instead of ordering online, please call us anytime at 800.527.4072 and we'll be glad to assist you.
In a recent ruling by the Supreme Court in favor of South Dakota and against online retailer Wayfair, the court decided that states can require merchants to collect sales taxes for online purchases. Pursuant to that ruling, we have begun collecting sales tax in the following states according to the local state tax laws.
California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin
If you are purchasing for resale and have a valid reseller's certificate in one or more of the states above, please contact us and we'll be glad to send to you the necessary form(s) to receive exempt status in your state(s).
You may cancel your order for any reason prior to shipment, unless the order has custom or personalized items and production has begun.
Orders for custom or personalized items are final and cannot be cancelled once production has begun.
To check the status of your order and view your order history, please login to your account as a returning customer. If you didn't create an account and/or checked out as a guest, please create an account, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll merge your records into one account.
Shipping and Delivery
- Wine Stemware, Accessories and Gifts: Your order will ship via FedEx Ground or USPS.
- Wine Cabinets: Your order will ship with a specialized carrier that has experience moving large pieces of furniture. When you purchase a wine cabinet, the carrier will provide inside delivery to a ground floor, removal of packaging and setup of the wine cabinet. Additional charges (eg for stair carries) must be arranged in advance.
- Wine Furniture: Your order will ship with a common carrier and will deliver to your threshold. In some cases, unpacking and inside delivery are available for an additional fee.
- Cooling Units, Wine Coolers, Wine Racks: Your order will ship via common carrier and will deliver to your "curbside" or driveway.
When you place your order, you may enter different billing and shipping addresses.
We will send you an email with tracking information once your order ships. You also can get tracking information online when you login to your account.
If your product arrives with damage, please take photographs and report the problem to customer service at 800.527.4072. We will initiate the claims process for you. If the order arrives via inside delivery or common carrier, you must describe the condition of the packaging and merchandise on the "bill of lading." If the order shipped via FedEx or USPS, you must report the damage within 7 days of receipt.