Loft 800 Wine Cooler 94 Bottle Dual Zone NEW #19315
The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zone is designed for warmer temperatures to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 54-66F. Temperatures are displayed on the blue LED display panel inside the cooler.
The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges, and the glass is double-pane, tinted and tempered. The body of the wine cooler is black, and is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or built-in installations. Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit. Other features include the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant, choice of Farenheit/Celsius display.
Size: 23 3/4w x 29 1/2d (with handle) 27d (without handle) x 48h (in)
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel door, seamless corners and fingerprint-proof coating
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Rolling presentation shelf
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 94 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Size: 23 3/4w x 27d* x 48h (in)
*Not including the handle (2 1/2" D)
Weight: 190 lbs
115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 94 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Loft 800 Manual
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80°F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- Total capacity for up to 94 Bordeaux-size bottles, as follows:
- 46 Bottles in the top (colder) zone -
- 22 Bottles on the top rolling shelf (double-stacked and double-deep)
- 12 Bottles each on 2 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 48 Bottles in the bottom (warmer) zone -
- 12 Bottles each on 3 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 6 Bottles each on 2 pull-out wire shelves (single deep)
Ratings & Reviews
Great for the Price
received the unit a week or so ago. Have owned much more expensive units in various homes. This seems to be as functional and as sturdy as wine storage units I have paid twice as much for. Would not hesitate to buy from IWA.
by Steve Gomberg -
I've only had my unit for a month and, so far, I'm very please with it. Great quality, especially for the price and it looks good. Drawers are substantial and the pull smoothly.
Amazing Wine Cooler
Truly amazing piece of machinery. Thank you very much for delivering. I have to clean the garage now it looks so fancy!
Do not buy from IWA
by Justin McGovern
I recently purchased a loft 800 wine fridge from IWA. The unit while advertised well came damaged and inoperable. When I brought this to the attention of thier CS team I was asked to document before they'd assist. After documenting they said they needed to pick the unit up and recieve it back at thier facility before they'd refund my purchase. Much better optIons and service on Costco.com if something goes wrong with a costco order they own it and make the customer whole. I emailed with Bruce one of the owners and he told me as a courtesy they'd be paying the return freight on the damaged unit, wow what an offer!! Horrible experience would not reccomend to anyone shopping for a wine storage solution!!!!
Reply from IWA
Justin, we're very sorry that your wine cooler was damaged during shipping. Because you waited almost a full month to report the shipping damage, we were unable to file a freight claim for the damaged unit. Nevertheless, we agreed to arrange for the return shipping of your damaged wine cooler and issue a full refund upon receipt of the return. Unfortunately, we cannot issue the refund until we receive the returned unit. This delay in issuing your refund shouldn't be more than a few days, and as far as we know our policy is standard for all retailers, including Costco. If there's something more that you need from us, please let us know.