Loft 400 Wine Cooler Dual Zone 46 Bottle NEW #19190
Key features include:
- 46 Bottle Capacity (based on Bordeaux bottles - larger bottles will reduce capacity)
- Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelves with full extension will accommodate the widest variety of bottle shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
- Dual-zone features
- The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F
- The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone
- Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
- The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges
- The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted and tempered
- The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
- Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit.
- Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant
- Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
- UL / ETL compliant
- CEC and DOE energy compliant
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel door, seamless corners and fingerprint-proof coating
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Rolling presentation shelf
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 46 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Size: 23 3/4w x 22 1/2d* x 34 1/4h (in)
*Not including the handle (2 1/2" D)
Weight: 180 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 46 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Loft 400 Manual
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- 5 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 8 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 1 wire shelf at the bottom with capacity for 6 bottles
- Total capacity for up to 46 Bordeaux-size bottles
- 16 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 30 bottles can be stored in the lower zone
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent product and excellent value!
We are extremely pleased with this unit. Looks elegant and is the perfect cooler for this capacity. Instructions need to be revised, though, as some information is either missing or it is difficult to understand.
Well built unit
Excellent quality unit for beneath the counter or built in placement, the venting is to the front to avoid overheating of the refrigeration motor. The shelves roll easily and support the weight well. No negatives except that the instruction do not explain or show that you need to pull back the door seal to see the screws to allow attachment of the handle shipped inside the unit. But a call to IWA quickly helped me accomplish the last bit of assemble. Very satisfied.
Wine Cooler Review
I am happy with this wine refrigerator. It is quiet and maintains temperature. The shelves have more flexibility for varied bottle sizes than the previous wine refrigerator I had.
Both cabernet and chardonnay shape bottles fit easily. The shelves slide in and out readily. Runs with very little noise. Interior light is ample. Directions are easy to follow.
Collz down to set temperature quickly and holds that with no problem.
by Vine Hound
I am very pleased with this unit, which I purchased to replace an older, noisy unit. This unit is quiet, looks smart, and is effectively designed to maximize the number of bottles it can hold. Highly recommended.