Loft 800 Wine Refrigerator 94 Bottle Dual Zone Frameless NEW #19319
The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zone is designed for warmer temperatures to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 54-66F. Temperatures are displayed on the blue LED display panel inside the cooler.
Evoking the feel of an infinity pool, the black, frameless door lies on a single flat plane for an ultra-modern design. The door has reversible hinges and the glass is double-pane, tinted and tempered. The body of the wine cooler is black, and is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or built-in installations. Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit. Other features include the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant, choice of Farenheit/Celsius display.
The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Infinity frameless glass door
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Rolling presentation shelf
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 94 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Size: 23 3/4w x 27d x 48h (in)
Weight: 190 lbs
115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 94 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Loft 800 Manual
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80°F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- Total capacity for up to 94 Bordeaux-size bottles, as follows:
- 46 Bottles in the top (colder) zone -
- 22 Bottles on the top rolling shelf (double-stacked and double-deep)
- 12 Bottles each on 2 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 48 Bottles in the bottom (warmer) zone -
- 12 Bottles each on 3 rolling shelves (double-deep)
- 6 Bottles each on 2 pull-out wire shelves (single deep)
Ratings & Reviews
The perfect medium sized wine fridge!
by Teri -
We love this wine fridge! After delivery, we plugged it right in and it works perfectly. The drawers roll out nicely so it is easy to load and easy to choose the wine bottle you want. So far the temperature seems to remain constant and keeps the wine at the perfect temperature. It's also the perfect size for our needs. We've only had it a couple of weeks, so hopefully it will stand up over time. It's exaclly what we were looking for.
Nice unit! Perfect size.
by Frank -
Excellent product. Fits perfectly as a secondary unit for us. Not big white fans so we keep the two cooling sections close in temp but unfortunately five degrees cooler now for our reds because of the two sections. You can really fit a lot of bottles in. No waste. Racks are high quality.
Outstanding Wine Fridge!
by Elliott -
This is an absolutely fantastic wine fridge. This shipped quickly and was easy to unpackaged. You will need a second person to help you get it off of the pallet that it is shipped on. You simply plug it in and the control buttons are easy to use - no manual needed. The racks slide in and out easily. You will have to play around with what bottles you put on each rack just to ensure you get the most storage out of the unit - different types of bottles create different stacking scenarios (like packing a moving van). We love this wine fridge and it's reasonable price for the quality received.
Wine Cooler Loft 800
by Dale S
Highly recommend this cooler.
Love my new wine cooler. The dual zone works perfectly. The blue interior lights are impressive. I previously owned a much more expensive Euro Cave. The quality is very comparable. Also, the customer service exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this product.