Loft 250 Wine Cooler Dual Zone 30 Bottle NEW #25670
Key features include:
- 30 Bottle Capacity (based on Bordeaux bottles - larger bottles will reduce capacity)
- 5 Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelves with full extension will accommodate the widest variety of bottle shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
- Dual-zone features
- The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F
- The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone
- Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
- The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges
- The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted and tempered
- The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
- Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient compressor and R600a refrigerant
- Interior LED lighting
- Security door lock and 2 keys
- Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
- UL / ETL compliant
- CEC and DOE energy compliant
- Electronic control and digital display
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Dual temperature zones for red and white wines
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel door
- Door has no seams and is fingerprint proof
- Tempered, tinted glass
- 5 Rolling metal shelves
- Bottle capacity up to 30 wine bottles
- Security lock and keys
- Interior LED light
- TUV Certification
Size: 15w x 22 1/2d* x 34h (in)
*Not including the handle (2 1/2" D)
Weight: 99 lbs
115V / 60 Hz. 160 watts. R600a refrigerant. Requires 15-amp circuit.
Capacity: Up to 30 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- 4 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 6 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 3 additional bottles stacked on the top shelf
- 5 bottles on the bottom wire shelf (single deep)
- Total capacity for up to 32 Bordeaux-size bottles
- 12 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 20 bottles can be stored in the lower zone
Ratings & Reviews
Great Wine Cooler
by Charlie -
I replaced an outdated built in ice maker with this wine cooler. Looks absolutely great with my other updated stainless appliances. Very quiet and simple to setup. Be sure to read directions concerning digital push buttons!
Beautiful wine frig
This wine frig is stylish and works well, I would highly recommend it. I recommend getting in house delivery as it comes on a palette and is very heavy. The only glitch we had was upon set up. The frig door was locked; however, the key to the lock was inside the frig, so we had to pick the lock to get to it.
Beware. Broken in arrival
by Michael -
Received this device and upon plugging it in it made a loud noise like a fan hitting the side of the device it’s been three weeks and I’m still trying to get it replaced.
Reply from IWA
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that the cooler was damaged during transit. It seemed like it might be an easy fix, so we attempted to have a tech come to your home to assess and repair the cooler. Subsequently, we decided to replace the unit at your request. We were closed during the Christmas holidays, which delayed the shipment of the replacement cooler by several days, but the replacement unit is en route and hopefully will arrive soon and intact.
fantastic customer service
I purchased a cooler to fit in a specific space from this company. It died after 2 years. Customer service allowed me to replace this cooler with a new one to fit at a very reasonable price. It fits and looks great.
Loft 25 dual zone wine cooler
The Loft 250 dual zone wine cooler is very attractive with its glass door and LED lighting. It pairs very well with the Loft 400 Beverage Center. I would say it is a bit noisier when running than I like, but turning it to "quiet zone" did help. IWA is a great company to deal with.
Excellent product! Looks great, and the customer service was outstanding!!
by Mike R. -
Very nice product. Looks great and is very quiet. Do note though that it holds significantly less than 32 bottles, depending on the bottle type.
Only complaint: it arrived without the door handle attached, and the manual does not explain how to attach it.