Loft 250 Wine Cooler Dual Zone 30 Bottle NEW #25670
IWA Exclusive! Our most advanced wine refrigerator - now with our versatile plate shelves for maximum racking flexibility. Dual temperature zones in an advanced-engineered wine refrigerator allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites, with a seamless, fingerprint-proof stainless steel door and built-in design for recessed or standalone installations.
- Electronic control and digital display
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Dual temperature zones for red and white wines
- Reversible hinges
- Stainless steel door
- Door has no seams and is fingerprint proof
- Tempered, tinted glass
- 5 Rolling metal shelves
- Bottle capacity up to 30 wine bottles
- Security lock and keys
- Interior LED light
- TUV Certification
Key features include:
- 30 Bottle Capacity (based on Bordeaux bottles - larger bottles will reduce capacity)
- 5 Rolling (not sliding) metal plate shelves with full extension will accommodate the widest variety of bottle shapes and sizes, including Bordeaux and Burgundy bottles
- Dual-zone features
- The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F
- The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone
- Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler
- The stainless steel door has seamless corners, fingerprint-proof coating and reversible hinges
- The glass in the door is double-pane, tinted and tempered
- The wine cooler is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or under-the-counter built-in installations
- Uses the most advanced, energy-efficient compressor and R600a refrigerant
- Interior LED lighting
- Security door lock and 2 keys
- Choice of Farenheit/Celsius display
- UL / ETL compliant
- CEC and DOE energy compliant
Size: 15w x 22 1/2d* x 34h (in)
*Not including the handle (2 1/2" D)
Weight: 99 lbs
115V / 60 Hz. 160 watts. R600a refrigerant. Requires 15-amp circuit.
Capacity: Up to 30 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Size: 15w x 25d (with handle) 22 1/2 (without handle) x 34h (in)
Quiet Mode The wine cooler can be put into "quiet mode", which reduces the fan speed by 20-25% and reduces the amount of noise produced by the fans, by pressing and holding the light button (while the display panel is locked from not being touched for 15 seconds) for about 3-5 seconds. The C/F indicator will flash when the unit is in "quiet mode."
Compare Upright Wine Coolers - Loft, Avanti, Danby, N'Finity, Vinotemp
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- 4 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 6 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 3 additional bottles stacked on the top shelf
- 5 bottles on the bottom wire shelf (single deep)
- Total capacity for up to 32 Bordeaux-size bottles
- 12 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 20 bottles can be stored in the lower zone