CellarPro Wired Remote Display/Control Kit Factory Installed #1603
- Connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring*
- Can be installed anywhere that's convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar
- Provides all features and functionality of the standard controller
- Perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard-to-reach locations
- Includes a stainless steel wall mounting plate
- Neither variable speed fans nor the condensate evaporator (not available on all units) are controlled by the standard controller and the remote display/control kit
- The remote display/control panel has a red (not blue) LED display
- The remote display/control kit replaces the standard controller of the cooling unit
- This item must be purchased at the same time as the cooling unit because it must be installed in the factory**
Refer to the Resources tab (below) for drawings and installation guides.
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit's remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully-functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with all CellarPro cooling units
Size: 2 3/4w x 1 1/4d x 1 1/4h (mounting) (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Cut Sheet for Remote Display Control [PDF]
Cut Sheet for Remote Wall Plate [PDF]
Installation Guidelines for Remote Display Control
Ratings & Reviews
Works good - Originally Misunderstood
We thought that were purchasing an actual remote that we could use outside of the cellar, not the remote display that can be mounted within the cellar. It works perfect though and it is nice to have the ability to mount it lower then where the cooling unit is mounted as it is up high. Reads well and easy to adjust. Like a couple other reviews, it would be nice to have a remote that can be used outside the cellar for this cooling unit or an app. Hopefully that will come down the road soon.
Great choice for easy monitoring & access
by AWC -
A must for the houdini simplify's both view use when the unit is mounted in a tall space
Works as advertised
by Bob S
easy instructions, performs exactly as designed and described, super long connecting wire helpful.
CellarPro Remote Display
by Red Mountain Air Conditioning
Very nice thermostat. Was pleased with the small size of it so it does not interfere with the wine racking in smaller cellars
CellarPro Cooling Unit Remote Display
by Frank C
The way my cooling unit is mounted means I have to reach through the wine racks to control my unit. This remote will solve this problem. I was concerned how this would look but with the mounting plate as noted in another review, I am confident it will look beautiful in my cellar. This company cares and is responsive to us and has helped me from cellar design, installation and use. They continue to help with technical assistance and support that provides great confidence that our wine is properly protected.
Cellar Pro Cooling Unit with Remote Display
by Cary S
Have cooling unit in second home location. Have not installed as yet but process of troubleshooting problem with another unit and purchase of this was helped greatly by Mike from Cellar Pro. This company went out of their way to try to solve other problems not directly related to their product and call me back after discussions with their engineers. This company has been very helpful to me.
by Michael C
The control unit works perfectly. Unfortunatly it is small (3"X11/4") and does not come with any type of housing to allow mounting with screws and drill hole for wire. The unit is the excact one that normally comes mounted on the cooling unit. I was expecting something better not the one that was designed for the unit. Not sure if I'm going to cut a 3" X 11/4" hole in my wall I may try something else.
Note from CellarPro
Thanks to our customers' feedback, we have added brushed steel wall plate to the remote control display item.