CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit Factory Installed #1603
Connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring, the control panel can be installed anywhere that's convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar. If you'd like more than 10 feet of wire, let us know when you checkout in the "special instructions" field. We charge $0.50 per foot after the first 10 feet.
Perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard-to-reach locations, this kit allows the cooling unit to be controlled, and the temperature display to be viewed, remotely via the remote control panel.
- Switches for features excluded from the control panel, such as the variable speed fans and the condensate evaporator, are not controlled by the remote control panel.
- The remote control panel has a red (not blue) LED display
- When using the remote control kit, there will not be a duplicate control on the cooling unit
- CellarPro remote display control units must be installed in the factory. If your cooling unit has already shipped, one of the retrofit kits must be purchased instead.
This kit is designed to be factory installed. If your cooling unit has shipped already, you will need to purchase one of our retrofit kits instead.
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit's remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully-functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with all CellarPro cooling units
Size: 2 3/4w x 1 1/4d x 1 1/8h (mounting) (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Cut Sheet for Remote Display Control [PDF]
Installation Guidelines for Remote Display Control
Ratings & Reviews
Works as advertised
by Bob S
easy instructions, performs exactly as designed and described, super long connecting wire helpful.
CellarPro Remote Display
by Red Mountain Air Conditioning
Very nice thermostat. Was pleased with the small size of it so it does not interfere with the wine racking in smaller cellars
CellarPro Cooling Unit Remote Display
by Frank C
The way my cooling unit is mounted means I have to reach through the wine racks to control my unit. This remote will solve this problem. I was concerned how this would look but with the mounting plate as noted in another review, I am confident it will look beautiful in my cellar. This company cares and is responsive to us and has helped me from cellar design, installation and use. They continue to help with technical assistance and support that provides great confidence that our wine is properly protected.
Cellar Pro Cooling Unit with Remote Display
by Cary S
Have cooling unit in second home location. Have not installed as yet but process of troubleshooting problem with another unit and purchase of this was helped greatly by Mike from Cellar Pro. This company went out of their way to try to solve other problems not directly related to their product and call me back after discussions with their engineers. This company has been very helpful to me.
by Michael C
The control unit works perfectly. Unfortunatly it is small (3"X11/4") and does not come with any type of housing to allow mounting with screws and drill hole for wire. The unit is the excact one that normally comes mounted on the cooling unit. I was expecting something better not the one that was designed for the unit. Not sure if I'm going to cut a 3" X 11/4" hole in my wall I may try something else.
Note from CellarPro
Thanks to our customers' feedback, we have added brushed steel wall plate to the remote control display item.