Wired Remote Display/Control Factory Installed #1603
Remote control kit and wiring allows the control panel to be placed remotely, inside or outside the cellar, instead of on the face of the cooling unit.
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit's remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully-functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with all CellarPro cooling units
Wired Remote Display/Control Factory Installed (P/N 1603). Our wired remote display/control kit replaces the standard controller and allows the digital display panel to be installed remotely from the cooling unit, inside or outside the cellar.
- Connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring*
- Can be installed anywhere that's convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar
- Provides all features and functionality of the standard controller
- Perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard-to-reach locations
- Includes a stainless steel wall mounting plate
*If you'd like more than 10 feet of wire, let us know when you checkout in the "special instructions" field. We charge $0.50 per foot after the first 10 feet.
- Neither variable speed fans nor the condensate evaporator (not available on all units) are controlled by the standard controller and the remote display/control kit
- The remote display/control panel has a red (not blue) LED display
- The remote display/control kit replaces the standard controller of the cooling unit
- This item must be purchased at the same time as the cooling unit because it must be installed in the factory**
**If your cooling unit has already shipped, one of the retrofit kits must be purchased instead.
Refer to the Resources tab (below) for drawings and installation guides.
Size: 2 3/4w x 1 1/4d x 1 1/4h (mounting) (in)
Weight: 1 lbs