CellarPro 3200/4200 VS & Split Duct KIT (Cold Side) Low RH #1476
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit. The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 8-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote display and bottle probe.
The high fan speed setting is required when the unit is ducted.
Only recommended for use in a conditioned and low-humidity environment. Please use our high-humidity duct kit if the system will be used in an unconditioned space with warm temperatures and/or,moderate , unconditioned or high humidity conditions.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 35 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Front Duct Hood Cut Sheet
- Framing Diagram
- Installation Diagrams
- Front Ducted 3000S / 4000S Cut Sheet
- Front Ducted 3200VS / 4200VS Cut Sheet
- Split Systems As Ducted
- 3200VS / 4200VS As Ducted
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
Ratings & Reviews
new wine closet
This kit has enabled me to install the chiller in the attic space outside the wine room. Inlet & outlet are in the ceiling. with no chiller to interfere with the racking. This is attached to a 4200VSI unit that is not in service as of yet. I'm installing sliding doors this weekend & racks in three weeks.
I miscalculated the location. Of the adjacent room, so I was forced to get this kit. It came with everything necessary and worked out great. I have the unit sitting in the furnace room and everything venting correctly. I did hire an hvac professional to be sure the vents were run correctly, but only took him an hour.