Loft 400 Wine Refrigerator 46 Bottle Dual Zone Frameless NEW #19192
The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone. Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler.
Evoking the feel of an infinity pool, the black, frameless door lies on a single flat plane for an ultra-modern design. The door has reversible hinges and the glass is double-pane, tinted and tempered. The body of the wine cooler is black, and is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or built-in installations. Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit. Other features include the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant, choice of Farenheit/Celsius display.
The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
Quiet Mode The wine cooler can be put into "quiet mode", which reduces the fan speed by 20-25% and reduces the amount of noise produced by the fans, by pressing and holding the light button (while the display panel is locked from not being touched for 15 seconds) for about 3-5 seconds. The C/F indicator will flash when the unit is in "quiet mode."
Compare Upright Wine Coolers - Loft, Avanti, Danby, N'Finity, Vinotemp
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Infinity frameless glass door
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Rolling presentation shelf
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 46 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Size: 23 3/4w x 22 1/2 d x 34 1/4h (in)
Weight: 180 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 46 bottles
1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Loft 400 Manual
- This appliance is designed for free standing installation or can be recessed into cabinetry.
- The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80°F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
- Place your wine cellar on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To level your wine cellar, adjust the front leveling leg at the bottom of the wine cellar.
- When moving your wine cellar, please do not incline it more than 45 degrees.
- Locate the wine cellar away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit to perform improperly.
- Avoid locating the unit in damp areas.
- Plug the wine cellar into a dedicated (for this appliance only), properly installed and grounded wall outlet. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (grounding) prong from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or electrical grounding should be directed to a certified electrician or authorized product service center.
- 5 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 8 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 1 wire shelf at the bottom with capacity for 6 bottles
- Total capacity for up to 46 Bordeaux-size bottles
- 16 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 30 bottles can be stored in the lower zone
Ratings & Reviews
Wine Cooler Review
by Josef -
This is my second purchase from IWA. Went to the actually store in Petaluma. The fellow who helped me was exceedingly helpful and informative. He took the time to review my needs and the loft 400 capacity and reliability. He answered all the various and many questions I had regrading the loft vs other similar refrigerators from other makers.
The loft itself is performing as advertised. It actually does fit the max capacity even with Burgundian style bottles. Only problem is with champagne bottles(does require removal of one rack if you want a rack of the bubbly). Does a great dual zone chill and the temp is accurate. The fridge itself is beautiful (pleasant blue/purple back lighting) and in particularly runs quiet(for reference I have it set at 52 and 58 degrees), has great cycling/insulation so doesn't turn on often and is much more quiet then the standard kitchen refrigerator in the other side of my kitchen. Would buy again.