Le Cache Euro Credenza Classic #755
Credenzas must be placed 3-4 inches away from the rear wall, to allow for proper air ventilation.These options are all included in the price of your wine cabinet.
We also offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units.
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood doors
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pulls and security locks
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro energy-efficient cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Rear-vent exhaust - requires 3-4 inches of clearance
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Size: 71w x 31 1/2d x 40h (in)
Weight: 350 lbs
115V AC / 60 Hz
Running / Startup Amps (compressor)
- CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX: 2.4 Amps / 14.2 Amps
- CellarPro 1800QT-ECX: 2.9 Amps / 20.1 Amps
- CellarPro 1800XT-ECX: 3.0 Amps / 20.1 Amps
Thermal Load Calculations
Capacity: 174 bottles
Double Deep storage
Racked Slots: 150 bottles (3.8 inch slots)
Bulk Space: approximately 24 bottles (stacked)
2 Years (Cabinet) / 5 Years (Cooling Unit)
Optional Extended Warranty
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Owner's Manual
- Cooling Unit Selection Guide
- Wine Cabinet Delivery & Inspection Instructions
- Wine Cabinet Filter: Rear View
- Adjustable Humidity Performance Chart
- Wine Cabinet Monthly Operating Cost
- Cooling Unit Sound Performance
- Interactive Product Demo
Watch Product Video
The cooling unit plugs into a standard wall outlet, and the outlet should be on a dedicated circuit. The components of the cooling unit draw 3 amps, and the electric outlet on the side of the cooling unit also is rated for 3 amps. The cord extends 6 1/2 feet from the back of the cabinet. If an extension cord is used, it should be 14-gauge wire or thicker, grounded, and as short as possible. We recommend using a surge protector rated at 15 amps or more. Under no circumstances should the wine cabinet share a circuit with another motor or compressor-based appliance, like a wine cooler, fridge or air conditioner.
Because of the significant weight of your wine cabinet, it is important that it be placed on a hard surface, otherwise the cabinet may become skewed if the doors settle unevenly over time. If you will be placing your cabinet on thick carpeting, consider placing a carpet board underneath the wine cabinet. You can purchase a carpet board from Le Cache, or you can have your local hardware store cut a 3/4 inch plywood board to the following dimensions: 63w x 25d
DOOR SWING CLEARANCE:
The doors of our wine cabinets swing "wide" by approximately 1 inch when open at 90 degrees. The additional width should be accounted for when purchasing cabinets that do not have moldings, because the stated widths of our wine cabinets do not account for the door swing. Please note that the additional width is required in front of the cabinet.
WEIGHT LOAD FACTOR:
After loading your wine cabinet with wine bottles, it will be extremely heavy. When selecting a location for your cabinet, make sure that the floor underneath is strong enough to support the weight of the cabinet.
CellarPro cooling units are designed to handle temperatures ranging from 50 to 95F.
The cooling unit generates hot air that must be exhausted in such a way that it won't be recirculated by the cooling unit. If the hot air cannot be dissipated or channeled properly, and the cooling unit is forced to recycle its own hot air, the cooling unit will be unable to maintain cold temperatures inside the wine cabinet and/or will overheat and/or will run all the time. Proper ventilation can be achieved in one of three ways:
1. UPRIGHT CABINETS WITH TOP-VENT CONFIGURATIONS
Our upright wine cabinets have been engineered top-vent cooling units and SB/0 Technology so that they can be placed right up against the wall. In this configuration, the hot air generated by the cooling unit is ventilated through the top of the wine cabinet, and the return air comes from above the wine cabinet, so there must be above and to the sides of the cabinets for the hot air to dissipate, as follows:
- Contemporary wine cabinets, Carolina wine cabinets, Loft wine cabinets and Vault wine cabinets require 18 inches of clearance above the wine cabinet.
- European Country wine cabinets and Mission wine cabinets require 12 inches of clearance above the wine cabinet.
- The sides always need to be open - in other words, placement in a corner, enclosed space, alcove or closet will not work without our front-vent hood (see Configuration 3 below).
2. UPRIGHT CABINETS WITH Rear-Vent Configurations
Our upright wine cabinets can be configured so that the return air comes from behind the wine cabinet. This configuration is useful in situations where sufficient clearance around the wine cabinet doesn't exist. In this configuration:
- If the rear of the wine cabinet is not accessible, a minimum clearance of 7 1/2 inches above the wine cabinet is required for removal and replacement of the cooling unit air filter.
- If the rear of the wine cabinet is accessible, a minimum clearance of 3 inches above the wine cabinet is required for proper airflow, and we recommend using our air deflector to direct the hot air exhaust to the left of the wine cabinet.
- In all cases, the wine cabinet must be placed 3-4" away from the rear wall.
- The sides always need to be open - in other words, placement in a corner, enclosed space, alcove or closet will not work without our front-vent hood (see Configuration 3 below)
3. UPRIGHT CABINETS with Front-Vent Hoods
If you want to place the wine cabinet flush against the wall but you don't have the required clearance (as outlined in Configuration 1 above), or you want to place the wine cabinet in an enclosed space, closet or alcove, our front-vent hood (placed on top of the wine cabinet) can be used with 7 1/2 inches of clearance above the wine cabinet for removal of the hood and the air filter. Please note:
- Contemporary wine cabinets, Loft wine cabinets and Vault wine cabinets can use our front vent hood with OR without the decorative grill.
- European Country wine cabinets, Mission wine cabinets and Carolina wine cabinets can use our front vent hood without the decorative grill (the decorative grill will not fit with crown moldings).
4. CREDENZA WINE CABINETS
Credenza wine cabinets don't require any clearance above the wine cabinet; however, all credenzas require 3-4" of space behind the wine cabinet because all the ventilation (intake and exhaust) occurs behind the cabinet
|Credenza - Contemporary||8|
|Credenza - Euro & Mission||7|
(1) We count the top of the racks as 1 row when counting rows in our racks.
(2) Every slot in the racks is 3 3/4" and sized to fit oversized Burgundy and most Champagne-size bottles.
(3) Bulk storage is located atop the racks (except for the first row atop the racks). Bulk storage capacity is based on Bordeaux-size bottles.
(4) Total capacity is the sum of racked plus bulk capacity, with double-deep storage in all cases except the Contemporary Credenza (which is single-deep). Usable capacity may be lower by 2-3 bottles when the first few cells under the cooling unit are left empty for proper air circulation.
A: Yes, our units require dedicated circuits. When we say "dedicated circuit", we mean that the circuit shouldn't have any items that require heavy draws of electricity - eg other appliances, vacuum cleaners, big-screen TVs, blow-dryers - on the same circuit as the cooling unit. Lighting, computers or other low-draw items shouldn't be a problem on the same circuit.
Do I need the condensate drain line?
A: You don't need the drain line because our wine cabinets are constructed to be airtight when the doors are closed, and the cooling unit has a drain pan to catch excess condensation, which is burned off as the cooling unit runs.
Why does the fan run without the compressor?
A: We've programmed our fans to stay "on" for 3 minutes after the compressor turns "off", and then every 15 minutes thereafter , to recirculate moisture inside the cabinet. This fan cycle is extremely energy efficient, and increases the humidity inside the cabinet.
Ratings & Reviews
Le Cache Euro Credenza
by Gilbert M
The delivery crew was great.
Review for Euro Credenza - Classic Finish
by Eric B
Great product. Customers service needs some work.
I love the unit!!!!
by Cheryl H
I was so impressed with the Customer Service and the look of the unit, that there was nothing else comparable. I feel confident that this unit will be all it is supposed to be.
Beyond my expectations
by Wilfredo G.
It's nicer than I thought it would be, beyond my expectations
by Valentino D.
I am very satisfied with the purchase. The wine cellar exceeded my expectations. It's construction and operation is first class!
The wine cabinet is superb
by Stephen T.
The build quality, craftsmanship and fit and finish of the wine cabinet is superb. Nice to know that things are still being made to this high standard. Nicely done!
Great, great, great
by James M.
Great finish. great workmanship. great styling. great. great. great. Thanks Le Cache!!
Excellent product and value
by Roger D.
I've only had it for a week - seems like an excellent product and value.
Love the wine cabinet
by Jim C.
I absolutely love the wine cabinet and somehow the wine just tastes better now!
The wine credenza is beautiful
by Paul D.
The wine credenza is beautiful, I hope to load it with my wines in the next few days. Thank you.
Beyond my expectations
by Wilfredo G.
[The wine cabinet] is nicer than I thought it would be, beyond my expectations.