Le Cache Sound Hood #1395
Specifically designed to work with CellarPro cooling systems (rear-vented) and Le Cache wine cabinets using CellarPro cooling units (top AND rear-vented), our sound hood achieves a noise reduction of 2-3 decibels.
- Results in 2-3 decibel noise reduction
- Fits in place easily atop Le Cache upright wine cabinets and behind wine credenzas
- Interchangeable exhaust vent plate
- Sleek low-profile design
- Made from light-weight, high-strength ABS plastic
Le Cache Sound Hood (P/N Sound Hood). Our sound hood features a sleek design and is designed to be hardly noticeable when used with Le Cache wine cabinets.
For Le Cache top-vent wine cabinets using CellarPro cooling units, the hood is designed to sit atop the cabinet over the vent openings. No assembly is required.
For Le Cache credenzas using CellarPro cooling units, the hood is designed to cover the rear vents of the cooling unit, and attaches to the rear of the credenza with two screw holes that hold the hood in place. Minor assembly is required.
The hood is designed to redirect the cooling unit's air intake to the rear of the hood. The exhaust can be directed either to the rear or the top of the hood. For Le Cache wine cabinets with crown moldings (ie Euro and Mission wine cabinets) the exhaust should be directed upward; for Le Cache wine credenzas, the air should be directed to the rear of the hood; for Le Cache Contemporary and Vault wine cabinets, the sound hood may be configured to be either top-vented or rear-vented, whichever yields the best sound results.
PLEASE NOTE: To use the sound hood, the wine cabinet must have proper clearance (18 inches in most cases) above the wine cabinet, and it cannot be located in an enclose space. If your wine cabinet does not have enough clearance, consider using our front-vent hood instead.
Brand: Le Cache
Size: 22w x 14d x 4 3/4h (in)
Weight: 8 lbs
The sound hood must be configured to be TOP-VENTED or REAR-VENTED, as follows:
- Upright wine cabinets with crown moldings: the sound hood must be configured to be TOP-VENTED (ie the panel should block the back of the hood).
- Upright wine cabinets with no crown moldings: the sound hood may be configured to be either top-vented or rear-vented, whichever yields the best sound results.
- Credenza wine cabinets: the sound hood must be configured to be BACK-VENTED (ie the panel should block the top of the hood.)