Transtherm Double Bastide Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black #7369
Comes standard with 14 universal wood shelves that can be used as fixed shelves for maximum bottle capacity, or sliding for maximum convenience. Additional shelves available for purchase.
Placement Requirements: Bastide wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinet, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 55-95F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls are made of strong and odorless insulating shock resistant polystyrene, which absorbs any vibrations from the compressor. The robust and aesthetically decorative exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections. The 4.5cm thick high density expanded foam which is injected, ensures optimal insulation. Transtherm cabinets thus have a rigidity adapted to wine bottle storage and thermal stability worthy of the best natural cellars.
Bottle corks need specific hygrometric conditions in order not to dry out. The thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) allows hot humid air to be obtained automatically. Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55% - 80%.
- Single temperature zone for storing red wine or chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Sliding wood shelves provide easy access to racked bottles (up to 13 bottles per shelf)
- Fixed wood shelves allow maximum storage capacity (up to 78 bottles per shelf)
- Ultra-quiet design
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 534 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
Wine Cooler Blues
The wine cooler itself is very nice. The set up is a rip off. They would not even level the wine cooler. All they did was plug it in. The doors were suppose to arrive so they opened in the middle. That did not happen. One of the doors was wrong so you could not lock the wine cooler. That defeats the purpose of the lock! We have had the cooler for a week and one of the locks fell out. The real problem is IWA has not helped resolve any of the problems. It took a month to get the cooler shipped to me and IWA would not return my shipping even though it says 5 to 7 days! IWA has not resolved the lock falling out either. Dissatisfied with IWA !