Transtherm Double Bastide Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black #7369
Comes standard with 8 universal wood shelves that can be used as fixed shelves for maximum bottle capacity, or sliding for maximum convenience.
Placement Requirements: Bastide wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 55-95F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Single temperature zone for storing red wine or chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Sliding wood shelves provide easy access to racked bottles (up to 13 bottles per shelf)
- Fixed wood shelves allow maximum storage capacity (up to 78 bottles per shelf)
- Ultra-quiet design
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 534 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Wine Cabinet + Service
by Taylor S. -
This wine cellar works great - I can cram tons of bottles onto the shelves, it's easy and quiet - basically I set it and forget it. I agree with the previous reviews that the delivery team wasn't great - luckily, I got 50% off shipping - they told me at IWA that good shipping companies are really hard to find. I found IWA to be really responsive whenever I contacted them.
Wine Cooler Blues
The wine cooler itself is very nice. The set up is a rip off. They would not even level the wine cooler. All they did was plug it in. The doors were suppose to arrive so they opened in the middle. That did not happen. One of the doors was wrong so you could not lock the wine cooler. That defeats the purpose of the lock! We have had the cooler for a week and one of the locks fell out. The real problem is IWA has not helped resolve any of the problems. It took a month to get the cooler shipped to me and IWA would not return my shipping even though it says 5 to 7 days! IWA has not resolved the lock falling out either. Dissatisfied with IWA !