Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black NEW #7708
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that maintains ideal conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cabinets with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 215 bottles. Additional shelving is available, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (capacity will decrease as shelves are added). When using 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling can be used.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 215 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Shelf Configuration (pdf)
Door Reversal Instructions (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
by Frank -
Purchased two about 10 months ago. They are attractive and do the job!
Everything good so far
by Dave from Chicago.
Staff was very helpful in scheduling delivery. Despite threat of additional cost to bring the Transtherm Ermitage into the house, past the threshold, no additional charge was made. Unit arrived in good shape, and set up to run. Have only been running the unit a week as I load it up, but it seems to be functioning well. Bought unit to replace aging Eurocave. Transtherm is owned by Eurocave, and it is amazing how similar the two units are, even down to the shelving..
Issues with Shipping but satisfied overall
by TH -
It took at least 2 weeks longer than expected for me to receive my cellar including the time from when I placed my order until it shipped. There was as also an additional shipping charge that I was unaware of and the shipper didnt provide a 24 hour notice when they changed my delivery time. I asked for assistance and IWA worked with me to resolve everything except the changed delivery time. They provided good customer service overall. My cellar arrived in perfect condition and it holds the set temperature accurately. It's well designed, quiet and it holds my larger burgundy and pinot bottles without issues. I would buy a Transtherm cellar again.