Riedel O Pinot Noir Nebbiolo Set of 2 #5189
- The broad base and considerable taper guide the cranberry, clove, or tobacco notes for to your tongue for targeted sensory enjoyment.
- 4.5 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 24 oz. for an average serving size of 8 oz.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Barbaresco, Barbera, Barolo, Burgundy (red), Gamay, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The size and shape of the glass let you swirl with ease.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The lowest priced glass for Pinot Noir among the Riedel lines.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Capacity: 24 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
by A -
Christmas gift for a friend who loves Pinot Noir. She said, "I didn't know I could love wine glasses so much! They feel so elegant".
I brought these out at a wine tasting party and they were a hit - a real conversation starter.
Love how inexpensive it is!
My roommate loves this glass and used it to impress his girlfriend for a romantic dinner. It's delicate, but easy to stick in a cupboard, and really popular with the other college students. My only complaint is how awkward it is to hold if you don't have big hands. It's too bad the glass isn't a bit smaller, since that would make it easier to hold.