Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black NEW #7646
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that maintains ideal conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cabinets with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 215 bottles. Additional shelving is available, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (capacity will decrease as shelves are added). When using 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling shelves can be used.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F . Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 215 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Shelf Configuration (pdf)
Door Reversal Instructions (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
Transtherm Review - the Best Wine Cellar Cabinet
by Bradley T
Easily the best wine cellar cabinet I have owned, this lives up to the specifications including look, configuration of shelves to accommodate odd-shaped bottles, temperature control and quiet operation. I purchased another unit and returned it due to various problems. This is my second IWA cabinet. The first one lasted over 20 years, but I went for one of the many inexpensive brands that are actually made in China, and was disappointed. I will only purchase from IWA in the future. The real value is in paying a reasonable price for a high quality unit. I love the rolling shelves.
Great Unit, Perfect Showcase for At-Home Wine Collection
by J. Newton
I saved a bit extra to get this unit over some of the lesser units I have seen, and I am a very happy customer. The build quality and utter SILENCE of this unit make it worthwhile.
I have had it running for 2 weeks now, and I have never been happier with a purchase for my home.
Still haven't gotten the unit after 3 weeks
I hope it is the worlds best wine cellar - it sure takes forever to get it delivered. 3 weeks and counting......