Transtherm Ermitage Solid Black Full Shelf #17037
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that maintains ideal conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cabinets with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom. Using this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 182 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 182 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Shelf Configuration (pdf)
Door Reversal Instructions (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet
by Del Rio Country Club -
I bought this transherm Ermitage model Transtherm Ermitage Solid Door Wine Cellar Black Fully Shelved, #17037. Everything from the Sales process to delievery and setup was amazing. I have just plugged in the cooler for 24 hours. But for now I am totally happy with IWA with both product and sales
Nice cooler but shelves a bit scratchy.
The product arrived on time. We waited 72 hours before plugging it in. It runs quietly and cooled nicely.
We bought the unit with all 14 rolling shelves installed. Several of them had been jostled off the tracking during shipping and several of the plastic shelf stabilizers had come loose. I was able to reengage them on the tracks with some moderate pressure and jiggering.
They generally now work fine "functionally" but about half of the selves make a scratching/rubbing sound when they are moved. I'm not sure if this is normal as the other half of the selves roll out without that sound. I attempted to make an adjustment to a shelf as indicated in the User Manual but the scratching noise remains. It glides fairly smoothly so maybe this is just the norm; some shelves just make a moderate amount of noise.
All in all the cooler seems fine just a bit irritating that the scratching noise happens with some shelves.
Doing business with IWA was an awesome experience. They were so professional and knowledgeable.
They guided me to the exact wine storage unit i was in need of. Could not be happier with my Transtherm Ermitage.
Great Wine Cabinet, Quiet and strong. well built
by Kjell -
i ordered this unit to replace a Altavino unit for my garage. The unit arrived via white glove delivery and was set up. After the 48 hr waiting period before start up i turned it on and its been working flawlessly since. Very quiet although for being in the garage thats not a big deal. Its been warm in Edmonds since i got it and temps in my garage have approached 85 degrees already and the temp inside the wine cabinet barely moved. Very happy with it so far.