Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black Fully Shelved NEW #17037
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that maintains ideal conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cabinets with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom. Using this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 182 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 182 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Shelf Configuration (pdf)
Door Reversal Instructions (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Wine Cabinet, Quiet and strong. well built
by Kjell -
i ordered this unit to replace a Altavino unit for my garage. The unit arrived via white glove delivery and was set up. After the 48 hr waiting period before start up i turned it on and its been working flawlessly since. Very quiet although for being in the garage thats not a big deal. Its been warm in Edmonds since i got it and temps in my garage have approached 85 degrees already and the temp inside the wine cabinet barely moved. Very happy with it so far.