Riedel Vinum Cuvee Prestige Set of 2 #6048
- Each flute is etched with a small dot at the base of the bowl that sustains effervescence.
- Machine-blown lead glass results in greater consistency and precision than hand-blown and mouth-blown versions.
- A height of 8-3/4 inches and capacity of 9 oz. accommodate moderate serving sizes.
Recommended for: Champagne, Cuvee Prestige, Prosecco, Rose Champagne, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling Wine
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel lead-free crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop wine's aromas.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
- The Cuvee Prestige has an appealing, curvier shape than similar but straight-sided Champagne Flutes.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Champagne
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 flutes
Size: 8 3/4h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Capacity: 9 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
by Pops -
I've owned Riedel for many years. These are very good quality and I'm pleased.
Riedel Cuvee Champagne Glasses
by Natalie -
The Reidel cuvée wine glasses that we recently received from IWA arrived in perfect condition in well constructed compact boxes. We've been using Reidel glassware for years and find them to be beautifully constructed but not indestructible. They're a wonderful value for the product.
Must for sparkling wine
I was on a tour of the Korbel winery in Sonoma County, and one of the people in my tour group recommended these glasses. I went home with several different varieties of Korbel I liked from the tasting, and decided to order a set of these glasses to go along with them. When the glasses arrived I set up a tasting party. It's amazing, comparing them to my ordinary champagne glasses, these really are engineered to maximize the look and the flavor of good sparkling wines. Everyone in the group agreed, even in blind taste tests! Now my problem is we drank all my Korbel ... I guess I have to go back!
I do enjoy a classic looking champagne glass, but these are wonderful glasses. The new shape of these glasses is great feels stable in your hand and holds up well.
by Jusitne L
This is excellent glassware. It is well crafted. I tipped the glass over on my counter top and the glass did not break! The glass has nice structure and gives a very good taste.