Riedel Vinum Viognier/Chardonnay Buy 6 Get 8 #1154
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Special Value Set pricing - save $59!
- The bowl's subtle taper is specially designed for Chardonnay but won't limit your options-it also accommodates over 30 other varietals.
- lead-free crystal gives a brilliant appearance.
- With a 12 oz. capacity, this mid-sized glass is comfortable to lift and hold.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The Viognier/Chardonnay glass is designed to bring out the crisp, citrusy notes typical to this white wine varietal.
Size: 7 3/4h (in)
Weight: 7.8 lbs
Capacity: 12 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Ratings & Reviews
The Right Glass!
by Jean -
Riedel Vinum glasses have been our "house" glass for years. I love that the design/size/quality has stayed the same, which makes replacing very easy. They go in the dishwasher and come out sparkling ready to enhance the next pour. Thanks IWA for keeping these glasses in stock.
Glasses enhance the wine.
by MaryJ -
Ordered these chardonnay glasses after breaking a few over the years. So pleased to be able to get the exact same glasses so many years later. Love the Riedel Vinum glasses as they are designed to enhance the aroma and flavor of each varietal. The glasses also feel good in your hand, light and elegant. And not too expensive or delicate to use for every day.
Chardonnay Wine Glasses
these are elegant wine glasses, the buy 6 get 8 package is a great value
Buy 6 get 8, great deal for Riedel quality stems
Purchased along with 6/8 Riedel Vinum Cabernet as a gift. Also great stems, only issue is since Chardonnay opening is smaller than Cab stems we broke one on the first hand wash. Be gentle.
Riedel are the best
Love these glasses. Riedels are best in the biz, and I love the Vinum because they look great, are very elegant, but at price point low enough for everyday use as well.