Riedel Vinum Champagne Flutes Set of 2 #1157
- Machine-made 24 percent lead crystal results in greater consistency and precision than hand-blown and mouth-blown versions.
- Each flute is etched with a small dot at the base of the bowl that sustains effervescence.
- The straight-sided bowl is a classic tradition for special occasions.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel lead crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop wine's aromas.
- Costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers champagne glass.
- According to customer reviews, the Riedel Vinum champagne glass is more durable than similar flutes.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Champagne
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Size: 8 7/8h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Capacity: 5.6 oz
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ratings & Reviews
We received this set of two along with a beautiful bottle of champagne for our anniversary. It really helped make the evening. The glasses are so pretty, and such a great quality. It really made our night.
Love this set
by Maddison R
These glasses are durable and are easy to care for. Very happy I purchased these.