Riedel Sommeliers Montrachet/Oaked Chardonnay #5306
- By directing the wine to specific parts of the palate, the design functions to give you a delightful, full-mouth experience: sweet fruit, followed by an herbal or grassy taste, then a nice sour pucker that will linger a bit at the finish.
- 8 inches tall, with a moderate capacity of 18 oz. for an average serving size of just under 6 oz.
- Handcrafted from mouth-blown lead-free crystal for unsurpassed clarity.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Sommeliers glasses are the highest quality made by Riedel, and the only one crafted from mouth-blown lead-free crystal.
- The long stem creates a striking visual profile.
- The elegant delicacy of Riedel Sommeliers glass suits those who prefer to care for their crystal by hand washing.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with lead-free crystal
- Single stem
Ratings & Reviews
Love the shape - disappointed in lower quality
We’ve bought these glasses over 15 years and found that in the most recent shipment that the glass in the wine glasses is much thinner and feels too fragile. We love the shape of these glasses and are disappointed and a bit nervous to use them. The price has gone up and quality lowered.