Riedel Sommeliers Sauternes #5305
- The shape directs the wine to the places on the palate where the sweetness doesn't overshadow the special acidic zest.
- The deep golden hue of a well-aged Sauternes is maximized by the brilliance of mouth-blown lead-free crystal.
- Stands 8 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 14 oz. for an average serving size of 5 oz.
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- One of few glasses specifically intended for Sauternes, but also suits a number of other dessert wines.
- Riedel has a reputation as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of high stemware.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with lead-free crystal
- Single stem
Ratings & Reviews
by Jill S.
We are so delighted with our purchase. The shape is beautiful and and looks great on our table.
Received as Gifts
Received these for our housewarming party. The shape was very unique. Definitely different than the other glasses we have at home.