Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay Set of 2 #5321
- The finesse, power, and richness of Montrachet come through thanks to Riedel's intensely scientific design.
- A spacious globe captures the perfume, expanding it before it reaches the nose.
- The nearly perfect sphere of the bowl is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly smaller and less expensive than the Vinum XL Montrachet/Chardonnay glass -but still gives you plenty of room to swirl.
- Riedel is the top-selling brand of fine 24% leaded crystal stemware at many major retailers.
- Less than half the price of Riedel's Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with 24% leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
The BEST white Burgundy glass!
It is always amazing what a Riedel brings out in a wine...but in this case, extra special. i have some really nice other white glasses, tried smaller reds to get the bigger bowl, even big bowl red glasses for the aroma of the white burg. This glass made a HUGE difference in tasting the minerality of the white burgundies. As a friends says...there are 3 types of wine, red, white and white burgundies! This is the best glass I have found for them. NOTE>>Be careful...these are also the most fragile of all the Riedels ...easy to break while cleaning if you are not careful. But worth it!
Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay
by Steve -
Excellent glasses. Very light but sturdy.
I had to exchange one stem because the base was wobbly. Surprised this passed Riedel inspection. IWA customer service swapped out stem, no problem.
Good for Chards
These glasses are great for drinking any white. Has a nice design and are comfortable to hold. Price is very reasonable. .