CellarPro 1800 Duct KIT (Hot Side) with Inline Fan Factory Installed #1439
- 6-inch inline fan (120 CFM)
- 50 feet (2x25 feet) of 6-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Galvanized metal duct hood slides over the rear of the cooling unit and baffles the air intake and exhaust
- 8-foot power line provides switched power for the inline fan to match the on/off cycle of the wine cooling unit
Please note: If you will be using this duct kit with an 1800XTS unit, the High Heat / Enclosed Space Modification #35385 must also be purchased.
IF YOUR CELLARPRO 1800 COOLING UNIT ALREADY HAS SHIPPED WITHOUT WIRING FOR THE AUXILIARY FAN, DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM. INSTEAD, ORDER OUR RETROFIT DUCT HOOD #7410 OR KIT #1832.
- Inline fan (3000RPM, 120 CFM) has a permanently lubricated, impedance protected motor
- Heavy gauge plated steel brackets
- Switched power to match the cooling unit
- 50 feet of 6-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Designed to fit over the rear of all CellarPro 1800 wine cooling units
- Includes an easy-access panel to replace air filters (sold separately)
- Grommet openings for the drain line and power cord
Size: 18 1/4w x 6 3/4d x 10 1/4h (in)
Weight: 30 lbs
115V, 60 Hz, 0.6 amps (Inline Fan)
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
The depth of the hood includes 2 1/4 (in) for the 6-inch dia. duct adapters. The hood is designed to slide over the rear of the cooling unit, and will overlap the cooling unit by approximately 1-2 (in). Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Duct Hood Drawings
- Rear Duct Installation Guide
- Rear Drawings - As Ducted
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
Ratings & Reviews
I bought the ducting kit with my 1800XTS. It fit and was assembled rather easily. To me the instructions were fairly clear, and everything fit together quite easily. I have been using it for a year, and it has not caused any troubles and the remote fan runs every time the cooling unit turns on. It appears to function well, as it frequently pushes hot air out, and I can definitely feel the suction on the intake. But...
The remote fan on the ducting unit makes a LOT of noise! The XTS is the noisiest unit in the lineup I believe, and I have it behind just a pane of glass in the wine cellar. When I am standing inches away from the glass with the unit running, the noise of the remote fan, which is behind 2 walls about 12 feet away handily beats the noise of the cooling unit. I emailed customer support about it, while they were attentive to the situation, they did not offer much of an actionable solution. Not sure what they could do, other than send me a fan that makes less noise.
by Allen -
It works well. However, the installation instructions were not very useful. A couple of telephone calls to customer service did the trick