CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct HOOD (Cold Side) High RH #16668
CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct HOOD (Cold Side) High RH (P/N 16668). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 10-inch ducts (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold-side intake and exhaust, bottle probe and remote control display kit.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
Required for use in moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environments.
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote control display kit
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments