CellarPro 2000VS Duct HOOD (Cold Side) High RH #27108
CellarPro 2000VS Duct HOOD (Cold Side) High RH (P/N 27108). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 6-inch ducts (non included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold side intake and exhaust, bottle probe and remote control display kit. Insulated 6-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
This HIGH RH Duct Hood is required when the cooling unit will be installed in moderate, unconditioned or high humidity environments.
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 2000VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 6" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted to/from the cellar
- Ducting can be up to 50 equivalent feet (25 per opening)
- Includes our remote probe with 10' cord which plugs into face of the cooling unit on one end, and measures air or liquid temperature inside the cellar on the other end
- Includes our remote control display kit, which can be installed inside or outside the cellar
- Appropriate for installation in unconditioned / high-humidity environments