CellarPro 3200/4200 VS & Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) Low RH #7408
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit. The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Kit includes: Duct hood, remote display and bottle probe. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting is required when the unit is ducted.
Only recommended for use in conditioned, low humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct hood if the system will be used in a warm, moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environment.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 15 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Front Duct Hood Cut Sheet
- Framing Diagram
- Installation Diagrams
- Front Ducted 3000S / 4000S Cut Sheet
- Front Ducted 3200VS / 4200VS Cut Sheet
- Split Systems As Ducted
- 3200VS / 4200VS As Ducted
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
Ratings & Reviews
CellarPro Duct Hood Review
by Vic T
wanted to say that CellarPro packaging is outstanding. Necessary parts are always provided in their respective packaging.
Ducted 3200 VSi
by Douglas M
Ordered from cellar pro and showed up as promised by common carrier. I ducted mine into the wine room. I'm using the room probe and the chiller is holding the temperature as set. It was easy to install and is doing well after 1 week. I would order this again.