3/4200VS & 3/4000S HOOD Cold Low RH #7408
Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200VS / 4200VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
Only recommended for use in conditioned, low humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct hood if the system will be used in a warm, moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environment.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
CellarPro 3200/4200VS & 3000/4000S Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) Low RH (P/N 7408). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 8-inch ducts (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit. The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Kit includes: Duct hood, remote display and bottle probe. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting is required when the unit is ducted.
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 15 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Front Duct Hood Cut Sheet
- Framing Diagram
- Installation Diagrams
- Front Ducted 3000S / 4000S Cut Sheet
- Front Ducted 3200VS / 4200VS Cut Sheet
- Split Systems As Ducted
- 3200VS / 4200VS As Ducted
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
- This kit may only be used in conditioned, low humidity environments. Use our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart to determine whether this kit is appropriate for your installation. In some cases, the high-humidity duct hood may be required, and in some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
- Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you're using the Bottle Probe