Sveres Jumbo Ice Ball Tray #25592
- Each mold makes 6 ice balls, each with a 2 1/2 inch diameter, the largest in its class
- Drinks retain the flavor and temperature better than stones, crushed ice or regular ice cubes, due to the large surface area of these spheres
- Experiment with ice filled with fruit, herbs or edible flowers for a unique and festive celebration
- Molds can be stacked in your freezer for space efficiency
- Forms the largest ice balls in its class
- Pour into the funnel openings for easy filling, and press bottom of mold to release after frozen
- Large surface area reduces dilution and keeps drinks cold
- Stackable design makes storage easy
- Silicone is flexible and leak-proof
- Use with whisky, cocktails, soft drinks and water
Size: 11w x 7d x 3h (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
by Kira -
I LOVE this tray! While they don't just "pop" out like a traditional ice cube tray- it didn't take long at all to get the end product; and the end product is fantastic! I overfilled a couple by mistake, so those were a little difficult to remove, but, I just ran some warm water over the tops for just a few seconds until the overflow melted down and it was easy peasy! I love the ice balls! I plan to use them in drinks, in my dogs water bowl during the summer, and I'm going to make some special concoctions! I can't wait!
Must have product!
by LS -
It is a great product. It allows you to enjoy your beverage more having that one solid piece of ice, as opposed to the smaller pieces melting.
by AYS -
they are great. the round ice ball lasts so much longer than regular ice cubes.They are easy to fill and easy to remove from tray.
Bit tricky to use
I love how the ice spheres turn out when they are done and in drinks, but getting there is a bit tricky. Unlike regular ice cube trays that take a few seconds to use, this one you end up fiddling with it a lot trying to get them out. I wish it was faster, but as I said, the spheres themselves are great.