Riedel Vinum Port/Sherry Set of 2 #6986
- Standing 6-1/2 inches high, holding 9 oz. at full capacity, this small glass still gives hearty wines room to breathe.
- The non-leaded crystal is fire-polished for a lovely finish.
- The wide base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- People who own it call it a great all-around glass for serving a variety of wines, including spirits and cordials.
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- It costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers Port glass.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with non-leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
by Kevin W
Needed to upgrade our port glasses, and these were perfect. Nice style, very functional for port, and easy in the hand. Recommended. Packaged well, as is typical with Riedel.
by richard hardine
elegant and stylish for a great port.
Received a 1985 warre's vintage port as a wedding gift and needed to buy some glasses to really bring out the best. We are waiting to open the port but have used with a young port and PX sherry and they are great.
Love this glass
Works great for me.