Riedel Vinum Port/Sherry Set of 2 #6986
- Standing 6-1/2 inches high, holding 8.5 oz. at full capacity, this small glass still gives hearty wines room to breathe.
- The non-leaded crystal is fire-polished for a lovely finish.
- The wide base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- People who own it call it a great all-around glass for serving a variety of wines, including spirits and cordials.
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- It costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers Port glass.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with non-leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
Received a 1985 warre's vintage port as a wedding gift and needed to buy some glasses to really bring out the best. We are waiting to open the port but have used with a young port and PX sherry and they are great.
Love this glass
Works great for me.