Riedel Vinum Brandy Glass Set of 2 #6989
- Lead-free crystal sparkles and shines.
- The extra short stem steadies the very large bowl to prevent spills.
- Fill to the broadest part of the 30 oz. capacity globe for maximum aeration.
Recommended for: any Brandy
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
- The dedicated connoisseur will want separate glasses individually tailored to the evening's spirit of choice; serving Brandy in a glass meant for other liqueurs detracts from an optimal experience.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Brandy / Cognac
- Balloon-style bowls shaped for holding and wafting aroma to nose
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
The glasses are much larger tan I expected
by Kevin W
Excellent glasses with a modern shape that allows easy swirling and gathers the aroma well. Light in the hand. Packaged extremely well, as is typical with Riedel.
Riedel Vinum Brandy Snifters Review
I’m not a brandy drinker, but my dad is, and I bought these for him. They are modern and sleek – almost makes me wish I drank brandy! My dad loved the gift, and said that the glasses bring out the nutty spice tastes better than his old glasses.
Rear Window Chic
Swirl the night away just like Grace Kelly and Mr. Stewart. These snifters are as timeless, classy and luxuriously necessary as the afore-mentioned.
Shipped right away
by Daniel D.
Well packaged glasses, which is always a plus, and no breakage during shipping. They have a good ring to the glass, which is high quality with a thin rim. They bring out the best in my cognac and have a perfect bowl shape to swirl for aroma and color.
These are really beautiful glasses, I love the way they fit/feel.
I’m not a brandy drinker, but my dad is, and I bought these for him. They are modern and sleek looking – almost made me wish I drank brandy! He loved the gift, and said they bring out the nutty spice tastes better than his old glasses. I might try out some of the other Riedel glasses, since he liked this one so much.