Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Grand Cru #1162
If you buy only one premium red wine glass, choose the Grand Cru, which accommodates the broadest array of reds of the Sommelier line.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown 24 percent lead crystal is designed to highlight the hushed beauty of deep claret red.
- 4-1/4 inch diameter at its widest point, with a maximum capacity of 30 oz. for an average serving size of 10 oz.
- Packaged in an attractive padded gift box.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chablis, Fronsac, Graves Rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Designed to deliver the wine further back in the mouth where the exquisite blend of fruit and tannin in best appreciated.
- At 10-3/4 inch high, the tall bowl captures the subtleties of every fragrant note.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Each glass in the Riedel Sommeliers line is sold individually.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
Ratings & Reviews
Love these hand blown glasses. The seam is beautiful. Slightly overpriced, but the quality is there.
by V. Ansel
Love the stem - very elegant. Although quite expensive, we will definitely use these often.