Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Grand Cru #1162
If you buy only one premium red wine glass, choose the Grand Cru, which accommodates the broadest array of reds of the Sommelier line.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown lead-free crystal is designed to highlight the hushed beauty of deep claret red.
- 4-1/4 inch diameter at its widest point, with a maximum capacity of 30 oz. for an average serving size of 10 oz.
- Packaged in an attractive Cardboard Gift Box.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chablis, Fronsac, Graves Rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. EstÃƒÂ¨phe, St. Julien
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Designed to deliver the wine further back in the mouth where the exquisite blend of fruit and tannin in best appreciated.
- At 10-3/4 inch high, the tall bowl captures the subtleties of every fragrant note.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Each glass in the Riedel Sommeliers line is sold individually.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with lead-free crystal
Ratings & Reviews
Love these hand blown glasses. The seam is beautiful. Slightly overpriced, but the quality is there.
by V. Ansel
Love the stem - very elegant. Although quite expensive, we will definitely use these often.