Riedel Sommeliers Burgundy Grand Cru #1163
The Riedel Sommeliers Burgundy glass is such an important innovation that it's on display at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
All the reasons that make it museum-worthy make it the best glass money can buy.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown 24 percent lead crystal brings brilliance to wine's appearance.
- Stands at a majestic height of 9-3/4 inches, with a Bowl is 4-3/4 inches wide and maximum capacity of 37 oz.
- The paper-thin, gently out-turned rim directs the flow of a red with intensity and acid to the parts of the tongue that augment the even sweet/dry balance.
- Packaged in an attractive padded gift box.
Recommended for: Barbaresco, Barolo, Beaujolais Cru, Blauburgunder, Burgundy (red), Chambolle Musigny, Echezeaux, Gamay, Moulin-a-Vent, Musigny, Nebbiolo, Nuits Saint Georges, Palomino (Sherry), Pinot Noir, Pommard, Romanee Saint Vivant, Santenay, Sherry, St. Laurent, Volnay, Vosne-Romanee, Vougeot
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- 28% larger than the next largest Burgundy glass Riedel offers.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- Sommeliers stemware is used in international wine tasting contests.
- Will enhance clarity and provide the ultimate tasting experience for your wine.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Ratings & Reviews
The large width on the bowl truly makes my wine more enjoyable. This glass always impresses at dinner parties!
Like a piece of art
This glass is beautiful! It's priced a little bit high, but I really enjoy the large opening , provides a great full bodied flavor.This glass is great for new world wines. Stay classy!
Very pretty glass. I like the shape of it. Wish it wasn't so expensive though!