Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Grand Cru Value Set #35293
If you buy only one premium red wine glass, choose the Grand Cru, which accommodates the broadest array of reds of the Sommelier line.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown non-leaded crystal is designed to highlight the hushed beauty of deep claret red.
- 4-1/4 inch diameter at its widest point, with a maximum capacity of 30 oz. for an average serving size of 10 oz.
- Packaged in an attractive Cardboard Gift Box.
- Value Set - Save 24%
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Designed to deliver the wine further back in the mouth where the exquisite blend of fruit and tannin in best appreciated.
- At 10-3/4 inch high, the tall bowl captures the subtleties of every fragrant note.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown from lead-free crystal
- Special Value Set pricing - Save 24%
Size: 10 3/4h (in)
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Capacity: 30 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
Beautiful bordeaux glasses with majestic presence. Presents an elegant table setting. Good value for Riedel glasses.
Excellent wine glasses
by Sue B
These wine glasses are the best by far. We’ve been sampling wine for years and enjoy learning and experiencing different wines . Riedel crystal wine glasses are our preferred glass and we wouldn’t have it any other way .