OXO Cocktail Shaker Stainless Steel #7611
A soft-grip outer cover on the jigger (which doubles as a lid) allows it to be held securely while adding liquid to any of three measurement markings: 1-1/2, 1 and 3/4 ounces.
A built-in strainer prevents unwanted ice from falling into glasses.
Compliments other stainless-steel accessories in OXO's barware collection.
Hand washing recommended.
- Made from stainless steel
- Double-wall construction
- Soft grips for ultimate comfort
- Built-in strainer
- Backed by OXO's satisfaction warranty
Size: 3 1/4w x 3 1/4d x 9h (in)
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Capacity: 16 ounces
How to remove the cap when it's stuck
- Fill a bowl with hot water and hold the shaker upside down with just the cap in the water. Warning - use a towel to prevent burning your hands because the metal will be hot. This should work because metal expands a bit with heat and that may expand it enough to be able to remove.
- If this still doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t work, when the cap is still hot, stick an ice pick or screwdriver (with a cloth on the end to protect the cap) through one of the strainer holes, then tap gently with a hammer to pop off the cap.
Ratings & Reviews
Got this to replace my old single wall shaker. The double wall makes a huge difference, no sweating, not as cold on the hands. This should be the standard to shakers. Nice sleek look.
It looks way better than the photo, but the problem is its cover comes off too easily, so I have to keep a firm grip on it all the time. My other shaker stays together well on its own, so you don’t have to actually hold it together to get it working. On the plus side, its matte finish makes it easy to hold and shake.