Crafthouse Bar Tools and Shaker Set #19187
Made to honor prohibition-era barware and updated with modern ergonomic principles, each set includes:
- 1 Boston Shaker with pour lines on the cup at 2 oz and 4 oz, and with the perfect agled fit to avoid leakage
- 1 Muddler with a smooth surface that avoids tearing the ingredients, a flat, sharp circular edge to reach into the corners of the glass, and design cues for ideal hand placement
- 1 Hawthorne Strainer that perfectly fits the mouth of the shaker, with classic bent tabs that sit perfectly inside the shaker and well-spaced openings for small pours
- 1 Jigger that is multi-functional for 1/8, 1/2 and 2 oz pours, and a beak for drip-free pouring
- Shaker: 3 1/2w x 3 1/2d x 11h,
- Strainer: 5w x 5d x 1h,
- Jigger: 2w x 2d x 4h,
- Muddler: 1 1/2w x 1 1/2d x 2h
- Professional quality tools
- Designed by World Champion bartender Charles Joly
- Mid-century design with modern ergonomic principles
- Multiple measuring lines
- All tools are sized to match and fit perfectly
- Muddler has a squared bottom to bring out the best flavors
- Set includes Boston Shaker, Hawthorne Strainer, Jigger, Muddler
Weight: 5 lbs
How to remove the cap when it's stuck
- Fill a bowl with hot water and hold the shaker upside down with just the cap in the water. Warning - use a towel to prevent burning your hands because the metal will be hot. This should work because metal expands a bit with heat and that may expand it enough to be able to remove.
- If this still doesn't work, when the cap is still hot, stick an ice pick or screwdriver (with a cloth on the end to protect the cap) through one of the strainer holes, then tap gently with a hammer to pop off the cap.
Ratings & Reviews
I was stunned when I received this set--the quality is beyond what I was hoping for in each piece. The muddler is larger than I had envisioned, with a grip that fits my hand perfectly. Even the box it came in was high quality--I can't recommend this enough!