Contemporary Wine Racking
Things to Consider
Dramatic contemporary wine cellars create an unforgettable impression. Clear acrylic racks are supported by stainless steel rods, giving the illusion of floating wine bottles. Each cellar is a unique architectural masterpiece for your home or retail space.
- Showcase your wine in a bold and beautiful modern cellar
- LED lighting will illuminate the wine racks and display rows
- Refrigerate the enclosure to 50-60 degrees with double-paned glass
- Your bottles can be label forward or a traditional neck-outward
- Unusual, dramatic designs are a work of art
Display Types These "floating" wine racks can be oriented to show off the wine bottle labels or focus on space-saving slots that are neck-forward.
LED Lighting Choose from a variety of lighting options that will ensure that your wine collection remains in the spotlight it deserves.
Glass Enclosed Cellar For a truly spectacular custom wine cellar, use double-paned glass to surround your wine in a prominent location.
Traditional Fusion Evoke the nostalgia of a traditional wine cellar without sacrificing streamlined design, using a mixture of wood trim and contemporary wine racks.
Before and After A chic contemporary wine cellar with and without wine. Note how the clear racks and LED lighting places emphasis on the bottles.