CellarPro VS/Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) HIGH RH #7427
CellarPro VS/Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) HIGH RH #7427 (P/N 7427). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 8-inch ducts (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold side intake and exhaust, bottle probe and remote control display kit. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
Required for use in moderate to high humidity environments.
The hood includes the ducting hood and remote display. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is NOT included.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 15 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Front Duct Hood Cut Sheet
- Framing Diagram
- Installation Diagrams
- Front Ducted 3000S / 4000S Cut Sheet
- Front Ducted 3200VS / 4200VS Cut Sheet
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
- Installation Instructions 3200VS / 4200VS
- Split Systems As Ducted
- 3200VS / 4200VS As Ducted
- Installation Instructions Split Systems