Vinturi Red Wine Aerator and Tower Set #7456
- Stylish 6-piece set includes the Vinturi red wine aerator, tower arm, tower base, no-splash grate, no-drip stand, and sediment filter.
- Wine aerator mixes wine with air to enhance flavor, bouquet, and finish of any red wine.
- Curved acrylic 2-piece tower floats aerator, secures wine glass, and provides a dramatic presentation.
- No-splash grate eliminates mess.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Stylish 6-piece set includes the Vinturi red wine aerator, tower arm, tower base, no-splash grate, no-drip stand, and sediment filter
- Wine aerator mixes wine with air to enhance flavor, bouquet, and finish of any red wine
- Curved acrylic 2-piece tower floats aerator, secures wine glass, and provides a dramatic presentation
- No-splash grate eliminates mess
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
Size: 2w x 2d x 6h (in)
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Vinturi Red Aerator and Tower
by Don F -
The Vinturi red aerator and tower were delivered on time and performs as expected and in accordance with advertisements.
Drinking red wine tastes better
I was given the Vinturi Aerator as a gift a few years ago and love it. I takes drinking red wine to a whole new level. I just purchased the exact item for a good friends house warming gift.
Vinturi Aerator and Tower Review
I received the Vinturi Aerator and Tower set as a gift and absolutely love it! I was totally surprised at how much this system improved the taste and aroma of one of my already favorite wines! A guest even remarked at how rich the tower set looked on my wine bar top.
Vinturi Aerator Review
by Carl R.
This is easy to use with guests drinking different red wines. No residue left on the aerator between uses to alter the taste of various wines.
Love this aerator tower!
vinturi aerator highly recommended
this is a must for drinking red wine at home - we tasted wine side-by-side with and without using the vinturi; big difference; I like having the stand, too. I had purchased my last one without the stand and would have to hold the aerator over the wine glass, which was awkward because sometimes you'd end up covering the air holes on the sides. Then, we finally dropped it on our granite counter and it chipped.