VinGarde Valise Grande Wine Luggage with TSA Lock Burgundy NEW #31301
The high density foam interior is easy to configure for different bottle sizes, or can be removed for clothes, books and other travel goods. Each wine cavity can hold almost any size 750ml bottle bottles. The VinGarde Valise will hold 8 Bordeaux-sized bottles. Larger bottles may reduce overall bottle capacity.
The VinGarde Valise includes 4 wheels that spin 360 degrees for agile handling, even in tight spaces and on airport escalators, and a built-in TSA-compliant lock. Also includes a telescoping handle and HomingPIN accessory for locating lost luggage.
The case weighs 43-50 lbs when packed with 12 bottles of wine (assuming standard bottle weight of 3 lbs per bottle), avoiding overweight-baggage fees.
- FAA, TSA, airline compliant design
- Weighs 43-50 lbs fully packed with standard wine bottles
- Heavy-duty modular foam inserts can hold any shape bottles - Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Riesling
- Rolls on 4 sturdy Hinomoto wheels that spin 360 degrees for easy transport and agile handling
- Hard outer casing, with concealed steel support pieces
- All 4 corners are protected by high-strength corner bumpers
- Heavy-duty tamper-resistant double coil zippers all around
- Easily removable and replaceable burst straps
- Multiple pockets and modular design allows for additional travel items
- Easy to clean with mild detergent and a damp cloth
- Sturdy, retractable, telescoping aluminum pull handle
- Double soft-grip handles on the top and side
- Includes a built-in TSA compliant lock
- Ribbed design added for stronger performance
- New HomingPIN lost luggage locator accessory
Size: 13 1/4w x 18d x 27h (in)
Weight: 15 lbs
Capacity: 12 Bordeaux sized bottles (750 ml), or 8 Bordeaux size bottles plus 2 Champagne size bottles
10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Over 50lbs fully loaded.
While this a great carrier it did weight over 50lbs and I had to pay over weight luggage fee. I did not have any large bottles so it should not have caused this.