Riedel H2 O Water Glass Set of 2 #6049
The stemless design provides good stability, and the wide breadth and straight sides make for stylish presentation.
- The unlead crystal is neither too thick nor too thin. Hand washing recommended.
- 3-1/8 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 11.6 oz.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Shorter and wider than the other O water glass.
- The simple but modern look will complement any table setting.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Size: 3 1/8h (in)
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 11.6 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
They are nice, thin though.
I like the simplicity of the glasses, however I am worried about them around the kids because the glasses seem like they could break easily. Although the glasses have been knocked over, so far there hasn't been any breakage. So far so good.
simple water glass
by Carolyn M.
If you are going for clean lines, these are simple looking. Nothing that special to me for the cost, but still nice quality.
by Mary Anne
Great company and products. Merchandise is lovely, shipping was fast and glasses were individually wrapped The gift wrap potent looked professionally done! Thanks so much!