Riedel Vinum Martini Glasses Set of 2 #5309
- Great for any vodka-based cocktail and even for serving sorbets or other frozen desserts.
- 5-7/8 inches tall, accommodating up to 4-5/8 oz. The modest capacity keeps your evening going at a steady pace.
- The two-stem pack completes your next tête-à-tête.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, stirred and frozen Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The classic triangular shape is rich with cultural reference and suits the consumer who values tradition.
- A popular glass for wedding registries, it's a welcome addition to a well-stocked bar.
- 24 percent lead crystal sparkles and shines. Hand washing recommended.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of vodka and gin Martini cocktails
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Size: 5 7/8h (in)
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Capacity: 4.6 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent value for Riedel
Great addition to the bar. Good price for Riedel.
Traditional Martini stems, they look great! I like my glasses a little larger than these.
Love Martini's, but I've always been disappointed by how fragile and tippy my stock of stemware was. I decided to take a risk and get these high end glasses, and could not be happier. Everything is right about them - strong glass, substantial stem, and the shape holds the weight just right so you don't feel like your going to knock it over every time you go to take a sip.