Riedel Vinum Martini Glasses Set of 2 #5309
- Great for any vodka-based cocktail and even for serving sorbets or other frozen desserts.
- 6 inches tall, accommodating up to 5 oz. The modest capacity keeps your evening going at a steady pace.
- The two-stem pack completes your next party.
- The classic triangular shape is rich with cultural reference and suits the consumer who values tradition.
- A popular glass for wedding registries, it's a welcome addition to a well-stocked bar.
- Non-leaded crystal sparkles and shines. Hand washing recommended.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of vodka and gin Martini cocktails
- Machine-made with non-leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
IWA - A Great Company providing Great Products
by Carla B. -
I was very impressed with IWA. I already knew that the Riedel Martini glasses were a great product, but the shipping experience was wonderful! The glasses arrived ahead of scheduled delivery time and were packaged to protect them. IWA has also taken steps to protect our environment. While the packing material was plentiful, it was great to know that they are safely biodegradable.
I definitely recommend IWA for your Riedel purchases and WILL be purchasing from them again in the future.
IWA and Riedel - a good partnership
by Mary Ellen
IWA has been my go to supplier for all Riedel stemware since my first purchase from them in 1995. Only once did I have a defective glass and it was promptly replaced. I am sure these martini glasses will live up to the Riedel quality. The product was shipped promptly and arrived in good condition with biodegradable peanuts packing material.
Excellent value for Riedel
Great addition to the bar. Good price for Riedel.
Traditional Martini stems, they look great! I like my glasses a little larger than these.
Love Martini's, but I've always been disappointed by how fragile and tippy my stock of stemware was. I decided to take a risk and get these high end glasses, and could not be happier. Everything is right about them - strong glass, substantial stem, and the shape holds the weight just right so you don't feel like your going to knock it over every time you go to take a sip.