Electric Corkscrew NEW #27065
This electric corkscrew is rated for up to 10,000 cork pulls, and can open up to 30 bottles with each charge. The corkscrew features a stainless-steel body with a blue LED light and push-button operation to remove and eject the cork.
To charge the corkscrew, place it in the sleek charging base, which also houses the foilcutter in a slim, organized design.
Works with natural and synthetic corks. Includes a foil-cutter and charger.
Important note: Never use the corkscrew to pull a cork without first removing the foil. The spiral worm is coated with Teflon, and it will rub off if the worm pierce and/or drives through the foil.
- Stainless steel body
- Blue LED Light
- Works on synthetic as well as natural corks
- Charging time is 10 hours for full capacity
- Rated for up to 10,000 cork pulls in its lifespan
- Opens wine bottles in less than 7 seconds
- Includes corkscrew, foil cutter and charging adapter
- Can open up to 30 bottles per charge
- Space saving design with charger and foil cutter aligned under the corkscrew when stored
Ratings & Reviews
Good quality. Decided to replace a cheap brand with this higher quality one. Works well initially.
Test will be time it operates.
Electric Corkscrew Review
by Robert W. -
Very happy with the wine opener. This is my second one. The first finally gave out after years use, very good quality.
Cheers to this opener!
This wine opener works great and I love how you can see the cork through the window.