Condensate Pump Kit #17297
Use our condensate pump to move condensate for installation conditions that will not accommodate a gravity drain line.
- Pump up to 100 horizontal feet or 13 vertical feet
- 25-feet of outlet tubing included
- 1/2 gallon collection tank
- Check valve and safety switch
- 6-foot power cord
- May be used on the same circuit as CellarPro cooling units
The pump attaches to a 1/2-inch ID line from the cooling unit, and pumps the condensate through a 3/8-inch ID line. This kit includes 25 feet of 3/8-inch ID line.
The unit can pump water up to 100 horizontal feet or 13 vertical feet (please refer to our graph under the "Resources" tab below for points in between).
Includes a 1/2 gallon collection tank. Includes check valve and safety switch. Requires a 110V power outlet. May be used on the same circuit as CellarPro cooling units.
Power cord is 6-feet long.
Size: 6 1/2w x 12 1/4d x 7 3/4h (in)
Weight: 7 lbs
- 1/40 HP
- 1 Amp / 115V AC / 60Hz
- Barbed fitting for 1/2-inch ID tube connection (outlet)
- 3 x 1-1/4-inch openings (inlet)
- Kit includes pump + 25-feet 1/2-inch ID outlet tubing
- 10-feet of inlet tubing is included with VS, Split and Air Handler systems
A: Yes, the line to the pump still needs a trap, otherwise water may back up in the unit and not make it to the pump. It also is important to bevel cut the condensate line and make sure the end of the tube is above the water line in the sump. Both of these topics are outlined in the Owner's Manual.