Riedel O Champagne Flutes Set of 2 #15233
- The stemless design is far less likely to tip over in the excitement of the occasion.
- 5 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 9 oz. for an average serving size of 3 oz.
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal, they are dishwasher safe-and short enough to fit in the top rack.
Recommended for: Champagne, Cuvee Prestige, Prosecco, Rose Champagne, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling Wine
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- With a narrower rim versus straight-sided Champagne Flutes, they keep bubbles intact longer.
- The design is based on the specifications of Riedel Vinum, the first line to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- The most affordable champagne flute offered by Riedel, yet lovely enough to complement the finest champagne.
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
- Dishwasher safe
Size: 2w x 2d x 5h (in)
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 9 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect sparkling glass
Very elegant glass, I love the way they feel. Also these don't break as often as the stemmed glasses!!
LOVE these. They are the perfect size and weight to fit easily in you hand.
Nice sheer rim, unlike the imitations.