Glencairn Whisky Tasting Set #7562
Combining the knowledge and expertise of some of the whisky world's leading innovators, the unique and stylish shape has been crafted with eminent care to enhance the enjoyment of single malts and aged blends. The tapering mouth allows an ease of drinking not associated with traditional nosing glasses, while capturing that all-important bouquet. The wide bowl allows for the fullest appreciation of the whisky's color and the solid base is designed to be easy on the hand.
Today the Glencairn Glass can be found at every distillery in Scotland, Ireland, and Wales as well as most in the USA. It has won accolades from around the world including the Queens Award, the highest award for business in the UK.
- Glasses: 1 3/4w x 1 3/4d x 4 1/2h,
- Jug: 5 1/2h, Tray: 7w x 7d x 1h
- Flight Tasting Glass - Height: 114Mm 4,5" - Diameter: 46Mm 1 3/4" - Capacity: 170Ml 6 Oz
- Tray - Height: 20Mm 0 3/4" - Width: 171Mm 6 3/4"
- Material: Lacquered Rubberwood - Lead Free Crystal
- In The Long And Illustrious History Of Whisky, There Has Never Been A Single Definitive Glass That The Whisky World Could Call Its Own
- The Time And Effort Put Into All This Development Was Rewarded In 2006 When The Glencairn Glasses Won The Queen's Award For Innovation
- Dishwasher Safe
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Capacity: Glasses: 7 ounces, Jug: 8 ounces
Ratings & Reviews
this was a must have for me. it provides a final piece in my bar setting. the customer service was OUTSTANDING
Best Gift Ever!
by Suzanne -
Bought this WHISKY TASTING SET, the WHISKY STONES SOAPSTONE and a bottle of tasting size Whisky's for my friends for Christmas .
Couldn't have picked out a better gift.
scotch tasting set
by george -
this was a christmas gift for someone who was very happy to receive it, as he has recently become interested in scotch tasting. The only downside was your use of Canada Post to deliver merchandise in Canada. They claimed to have tried to deliver the item on a day I was home, so I don't believe they actually made such an attempt. I had to pick up the item myself, and pay a handling fee of $10. I had previously paid premium delivery service to UPS.