Decanter Cleaning Kit Complete #19176
Start with Crystal Care 2000 cleaning liquid and our long decanter brushes to gently scrub your decanters, even where hands and fingers can't reach. The foam brush provides gentle cleaning, and the vinyl wire bush provides more scrubbing action when necessary. Additionally, use our Crystal Clear Powder and cleaning beads to remove dried and difficult wine stains.
Once cleaned, use our microfiber clothes to dry the outside of the decanter, then place upside down on the stainless steel stand. to air-dry the inside .
This kit includes:
- Foam Decanter Brush
- Vinyl Wire Brush
- Crystal Care 2000, Set of 2 (8 oz per bottle)
- Crystal Clear Powder
- Decanter Stainless Steel Cleaning Beads
- Decanter Drying Stand
- Epic Microfiber Polishing Cloths Set of 3 (20" x 30"; machine-washable)
- Specially formulated for fine crystal
- Prevents spotting, streaking, and hazy residue
- Microfiber cloth is scratch-free and lint-free
- Ideal for eliminating drops and stains in the bottom of decanters
- Brushes reach the bottom of your decanter where fingers can't reach
- Makes older glassware look like new
Weight: 4.8 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Decanter Cleaning Products
The cleaning products work well
Some parts are better than others.
by Kathleen -
While I found some of the items in this kit useful, others were completely useless for cleaning my particular Riedel Black Tie decanter. The cleaning powder seems effective and the drying stand is very good. The beads are great but tend to get away when you empty them from the decanter and try to dry them. (I lost a few down the sink drain.) The Riedel cloths are very nice, but they are Riedel so what else would you expect! The decanter cleaning tools, both the white and black brushes were useless. The white brush is too bulky on the end to even get through the neck of my decanter and the black brush just didn't seem very effective. I have not tried the cleaning liquid yet. This seemed like the most economical method of trying all these items but now I know it would have been much less expensive to purchase just the few items that were truly effective.