Riedel Vinum Shiraz/Syrah Set of 2 #3043
- 24 percent lead crystal intensifies the deep, plummy tints of this dusky varietal.
- Bowl is broader at the base to convey contents to the complementary palatal zones.
- Capacity: up to 24 oz., for a typical serving size of about 8 oz.
Recommended for: Amarone, Barbera, Blaufrankisch, Cahors, Cannonau, Carignan, Carmenare, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Cornas, Côte-Rôtie, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Crozes Hermitage, Grenache/Garnacha, Hermitage (red), Madiran, Malbec, Mourvadre, Norton, Petite Sirah, Pinotage, Priorato, Shiraz, St. Joseph (red), Syrah, Tannat, Touriga Nacional, Zweigelt
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- Vinum's delicate glass favorably affects presentation and tactile enjoyment.
- It enhances your perception of a Syrah's peppery and berry notes.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Rhone varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
by Dennis -
A great glass for everyday use. Adds a little class to dinning. Surprisingly sturdy for a Riedel offering and adds something to the wine experience.
Received these as a gift. This glass is sturdy and well balanced. It's a good all around glass but I prefer the look of a taller stem. I think I will use these for water.
Great overall value
We bought 6 stems and we like to use them for all of our red wines. Not just for Syrah, but for Zins and Cabs. The glass has a good weight and balance.to it.