Personalized Peppermill - Natural Finish Burgundy Shape #7047
Please note: For use with pepper only, not salt.
- In line 1, specify the exact wording including the title (eg Chateau or Domaine or Estate) and your name (up to 18 characters total).
- In line 2, please specify the year.
- In line 3, specify the graphic that you desire.
Available colors / sizes:
- Dark Finish, Bordeaux Bottle Shape (shown in the main image on the right side, with the Chateau graphic)
- Natural Finish, Bordeaux Bottle Shape
- Dark Finish, Burgundy Bottle Shape
- Natural Finish, Burgundy Bottle (shown in the main image on the left side, with the with the Domaine graphic)
Don't forget to include the word "Chateau" or "Domaine" or "Estate" or "Vineyard" (etc.) if you want it included in the personalization field - the picture does not affect the wording.
- Choice of design and lacquer finish
- Area of personalization is 3" x 3"
- Gears are metal for long-lasting durabilty
- Use for pepper only, not salt
Size: 11 1/2h (in)
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
A Great Gift For Every Occasion
by AW -
I have given this gift often as an anniversary gift, a wedding gift and recently as a "kitchen warming" gift to my friend who recently remodeled her kitchen and she loved it. Not only is it truly functional, it's a versatile gift!
Perfect for my and perfect for my friends
by Yo Adrienne -
I received my first personalized peppermill over 20 years ago - then received another one nearly 15 years ago.2 is perfect to use my 2 favorite peppers.Since then I've purchased at least 6 of these as gifts for my friends who love and display them proudly.
Nice pepper I’ll but...
I purchased two of these pepper mills as gifts for Christmas. They are very nice. Well made however, the word Domaine was spelled wrong! I rechecked my order form and I ordered it correctly. Disappointed but it was too late to change it!
Reply from IWA
We are very sorry that the personalization was incorrect and didn't match your order. Please contact us and we'll get the manufacturer to send a replacement asap.
Beautiful but not perfect
by Brigittet -
It is a beautiful peppermill, perfect for display on an elegantly set dining table. However, I wished it would have the ability of a coarser grind. Both settings are rather fine.
I am very pleased with the look of the wine bottle pepper mill. They are a gift so I have not actually used them. I assume that they will function well and last a long time. My only complaint is with the ordering website which was confusing to use. It took me 3 tries to finally get the product I wanted selected and ordered with the correct personalization. It appears to have been worth the effort, but I almost gave up.
Time will tell
by Robin -
The Burgundy peppermill seems taller and slimmer than in the pictures, and the lettering seems quite small. It has a sturdy feel and I expect it will do a good job. It arrived much faster than the catalog delivery delay, but when it did I found that the personalization was incorrect- the vintage year was completely absent. IWA customer service assure me that this will be fixed, but I am still waiting for the neccesary return authorization from the third party suppliers.