CellarPro Split / AH Series Extended Warranty #31489
CellarPro Split / AH Series Extended Warranty (SKU #31489). Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty increases and enhances coverage as follows:
- Increases the warranty period from 2 to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Covers all internal functioning parts supplied by CellarPro
- Pays labor for one (1) technician and parts which fail due to a mechanical or electrical breakdown. A mechanical or electrical breakdown is defined as the inability of a covered part to perform a routine function, when properly cleaned and serviced. Replacement of parts, if not supplied by CellarPro, must be of like kind and quality. A mechanical or electrical breakdown does not include a reduction in operating efficiency, or failure due to incorrect installation, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Diagnostic charges are limited to industry's usual and customary rates, not to exceed one hour.
- Installing/servicing contractor agrees to provide labor for ninety (90) days from the date of installation or repair, along with any and all parts' warranty coverage provided by the parts' manufacturer.
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- WARRANTY WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETED CHECKLIST AND INSTALLATION ISSUES (IF ANY) HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. If the unit is damaged because of improper installation, repair services will be provided on a time and materials basis.
- Owner/purchaser agrees to have the equipment installed and serviced by a qualified, properly licensed, technician. Owner/purchaser agrees to follow the recommended maintenance procedures outlined in the installation instructions. We recommend that you have a service agreement with your installer setup for a bi-yearly inspection and maintenance of your system. You must keep maintenance records validated by the servicing company, or keep receipts and work orders indicating dates and service provided. These records must be provided upon request by CellarPro.
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty must be purchased together with the cooling unit, and is not transferable